Artificial intelligence (AI) is growing rapidly, machine learning will be important for our technological future. Millions of users use virtual assistants day-to-day basis like chatbots, face recognition, etc. With the help of AI, our daily life will be very easy. We are seeing that AI changes the meaning of the Future. Not only Future, right of day, AI also has a deep inside of any technology created today. Every tech giant company wanted to create history and make a future. AI is not only coding it’s a human thing. The world’s largest companies like Amazon, Google, Apple have already started investing in AI.
1. Amazon: Amazon has invested in the consumer side and applications. Amazon smart assistant Alexa is also known as echo speaker entered thousands of homes worldwide. Also, Amazon Web Services (AWS) works on machine learning programs (ML) AI services for businesses. AWS currently has customers like Netflix, Tinder, NASA, and NFL. With the help of AWS, customers can use image and video, natural language, virtual assistants without any expertise in machine learning.
2. Apple: The tech giant apple knows that Artificial intelligence (AI) is the future. The company has already acquired AI start-ups in the past few years improve their assistant ‘Siri’ and create ML. Because Siri is less useful than Alexa or Google Assistant.
3. Google: Google is the largest and most important AI Company. Google acquired several AI companies like Mountian View and Deepmind for creating other AI companies’ products. Google recently $400 million with Deepmind for Go champion. Google’s machine learning system is TensorFlow, it’s free for all. Google CEO Sundar Pichai mentions that we are going to AI-first.
4. DJI: DJI is the first AI Company in china. The company is recently a partnership with Microsoft and the market share of the company is more than 70% in the global drone market and already valued at $15 billion. DJI is developing autonomous and robotics projects in the future.
5. Facebook: Facebook is also investing in AI like other largest companies. Facebook research group known as FAIR, for research on how to get better in communication AI technology. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Co. partnership with two AI Company named Alice and Bob, but after some ended the project. FAIR created was five years ago and grows into an international research program. The research lab of FAIR in Menlo Park, New York, Paris, Montreal, Tel Aviv, Seattle, Pittsburgh, and London.
6. IBM: IBM has the leading role in AI development. IBM was involved in the AI creation and sill working. With Watson, IBM has to solve several real-world business problems to create machine learning. With the help of Watson, you can use AI apps anywhere like IBM cloud, AWS, Google, or any cloud. IBM has developed AI Ladder successfully for working with many sizes organizations and learning over 30,000 IBM Watson engagements.
7. Intel: Intel has acquired two small start-ups AI companies Nervana and Movidius. Nervana Company develops deep learning software and Movidius was working on low efficient devices running to AI applications. Intel is working with Microsoft for Bing’s search.
8. Microsoft: Microsoft is developing Artificial intelligence on customers and businesses. Like other company AI assistants Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri Microsoft also have Cortana and evolve day today. In 2018, Microsoft purchased five AI companies.
9. Nvidia: Nvidia has played the biggest role in evolving Artificial intelligence. Nvidia’s graphics processors are important for AI, and ML. Nvidia is developing GPU for vehicles and autonomous driving. Nvidia claims their DGX system is the most powerful tool for AI exploration. Nvidia DGX Station A100 has super-computing data teams that offer data center technology without a data center.
10. OpenAI: OpenAI is a non-profitable research group developing AI for humankind. OpenAI works with the biggest deep learning experts. The company was sponsored by Amazon, Microsoft, Elon Musk, and Sam Altman. The company was founded in 2015 in San Francisco. OpenAI recently received investment from Microsoft $1billion.